Model Cars Magazine Forum

L-88 propelled '69 Nova

bogger44

I like it. It looks really nice. I just had a couple of questions. Did the L-88 have aluminum heads? I was just wondering why it doesn't have the regular L-88 air cleaner on it. Please don't take this the wrong way. I really do like it and the photos are great, these are just a couple of things I was wondering about.

Mike

Thanks for all the good words guys. As I've said before, not only is it one of my favorite builds, I think they are some of the best model pictures I've taken to date also. That makes for a double whammy against this so-called Ford guy.......I better do something about that!

I like it. It looks really nice. I just had a couple of questions. Did the L-88 have aluminum heads? I was just wondering why it doesn't have the regular L-88 air cleaner on it. Please don't take this the wrong way. I really do like it and the photos are great, these are just a couple of things I was wondering about.

Mike

No harm done with those questions Mike, it's all good. The L-88's did have aluminum heads. For the air cleaner, I just liked the looks of the custom one I put on, and went with it.

Killer looking Nova Tony! Done just right.....even if you are a Ford guy!

Yeah, it's kinda tough at times to bring a brand-x to the bench (lol), but I still try to make the best of 'em. :D

Edited by bogger44