Model Cars Magazine Forum

How do I get the old format back

Guest Gramps-xrds

Here's a suggestion for the people not satisfied with the changes in this forum.Start up your own forum.You can set it up any way you like and any colors you can see easily.Cool, Huh.

I have, its called kustomcarz. Nice forum! Happy bunch of poeple! Also co own Adrenaline! Another nice set of poeple! Thanks. Jody

I have tried firefox! it sucked. if I need firefox for here, then I would rather go!! It froze up my computer bad! Of course that was because of the virus I got when I downloaded it! No thanks. Jody

Firefox works perfectly. I'm using it right now and have been for over a year. You can't blame Firefox for freezing your computer if you got a virus... the virus caused the problem.

You could also try Safari. Or even the latest version of IE (is it version 8?) as a last resort... but personally I stay away from Microsoft software as much as possible.

I've used Firefox since it first came out, probably over 5 years ago? Long time, been happy w/ it. I use Chrome a lot recently as well, like it quite a bit. I alternate between Safari and Firefox on my Mac, Firefox and Chrome on my Windows machines. I avoid IE except on my work computer.

I am glad I don't know too much about software, hardware, etc. I just use what I got with the computer and it works fine. It is Microsoft Windows XP. My wife has used Firefox and thought it was ok. The thing is we rarely have any computer problems. We did last year but it was our security software going psycho on us! B):D This website comes up just fine - always has!

There are some new skins on the bottom to try out.

I like the Treble version so far

A lot of the developers are away for the holidays so I can't get questions answered yet.

Seriously, switch to Firefox, or Safari, and you won't regret it.

Explorer is the worse, it is so vulnerable to attacks no one in the computer field recommends it.

I would strongly suggest everyone just play around with the features, trying out different skins.

If you really hate it so much and want to leave, let me know, and I will remove your account and all posts/threads.

As you can see, there are no ads, no required re-registration, no heavy hand of moderating, just plain "new" model car builders.

Why call it change?

It's called improving.

I know you will probably hate the new web site as well, and that's something I will deal with January 1.

Actually Rob, I was refering to how the guys have said "switch to firefox" in almost every post like it's an automatic programed responce. :)

We've been telling you to switch to Firefox because Firefox works! It will solve the problem of this site (and any others) not displaying correctly.