Model Cars Magazine Forum

Philly Sit-down Pics

Thanks for the pics Lyle! I'd liked to had gone, but had some things to do in the house here yesterday. I would have liked to have talked to who did some of the '50's-'60's rep-stock models............

These are especially nice!.......

074-vi.jpg

110-vi.jpg

Edited by MrObsessive

The Silent Traffic guys do some amazing builds. Bill Deegan's '58 Pontiac Bonneville conv. was absolutely beautiful (puts my Bonneville to shame!).

IMG_0323.jpg

John Dell'Osa's fantastic work.

IMG_0292.jpg

A fun day, great models, slot cars with Uncle Bobby & the gang. You'll have to get there some time, Bill!

Thanks for the pics Lyle! I'd liked to had gone, but had some things to do in the house here yesterday. I would have liked to have talked to who did some of the '50's-'60's rep-stock models............

These are especially nice!.......

074-vi.jpg

110-vi.jpg

Bill - The 57 Olds was mine. Thank you for the compliment. It was a Modelhaus with MCW paint in factory colors. The 61 Olds was Dave Coppolino's I believe. He, John White, and Bill Deegan had a great collection of replica stock cars at that meeting.

I would like to thank everyone who showed up for the Philly Sit Down. We had a good turn out even with the Bug that was going around and with the snow the day before. The date for next years sit down is Saturday Feb. 28th at Mainline Hobbies.

Bob D aka Uncle Bobby

Here are some more pictures from Saturdays sit down.

http://public.fotki.com/BobD/philly_area_c...hilly-sit-down/

www.pacms.org

PS Lyle, I would not buy a car from that guy.