Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Mod -63 Corvette

Hi all,

It´s time to get back on track with this build....again

For this setup I used my resin cast supercharger and manifold. I´m gonna add some more details before I proceed with the injector build.

Hope you like it so far...

5af83c60a6240_Bild7585.jpg.16ec307514657350946c5a5b0940b970.jpg

Thanks for looking in... :)

/ Rick

Edited by RickArt

Very cool update, I have been wondering when you would be updating this post to pull it back from the DEEP depths of past posts...! I am excited to see this one on the move again. Because that Nova was HOT, I can only imagine how this Vette is going to turn out.

Rickard I do have a few questions about the body mods you made to the Vette, if you don't mind sharing... I was wondering if you would share the reason why you cut the peaks off the rear fenders? I know based on the rear split windows you raised the height of the fenders for the wheels to lower the back end down.. did you use all new styrene to mold new fenders or did you cut part of the original to bend it up? Then use styrene rod to fill in the gap?

Bild6770-1.jpg

Bild6772.jpg

I have been racking my head trying to figure out what you did to create that higher rear fender.

Thanks for the insight!

Alright!!! This vette is back on the bench. Loving all of the little details and craftmanship on this. If you ever decide to sell your cast engine parts, sign me up for a few.

So where can I see this '66 Nova / Chevy II everyone's referring to? Somehow I missed that one.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...