Model Cars Magazine Forum

Your Club Web Addresses

I was hoping to accumulate a number of model club web site addresses from throughout the US (and/or beyond) for inclusion in our site's links section.

If you are interested in sharing, please message me with the link, and include anything you might want said about your site.

I'd done this ages ago for our old site, which went down and out a year or so ago with a lot of the content going with it. I already have the LIARS, Town of Newburg, PACM and MAMA info, but anybody else is more than welcome to jump in!

As an aside, if you had the CPMCC in YOUR links section, make sure we're in there as http://www.freewebs.com/cpmcc/index.htm. The ...cpmcc.org site is the one that took a powder.

Thanks!

Hi....''The Small World of MB'' is not a club , is a none-profit orgaization that was created for the hobby of scale modeling in Puerto Rico ,its primary interest is scale model vehicles , but we also have categories in airplanes,armor,boats,tanks,Sci-Fi, . We do exibitions , seminars and workshops, our main event is ''The Caribbean Scale Auto Expo'' . We gather great model builders , clubs : Scale Masters of P.R. , iternet club Scalebuilder.com and others , hobby shops : The Plastic Model Store , Racers Hobby and miniature collectors , they do our event posible. Our web site is smallworldofmb.com and e-mail smallworldofmb@yahoo.com , thanks for this opportunity..........Be Happy......Barbo

Edited by Barbo