Model Cars Magazine Forum

Few Shots From Show

speedy5963

Good evening all, I was going through some pic folders and found some decent shots of some models, my fatehr, daughter, nephew and myself had taken to this years NNL Western Nationals and thought I'd post some. Some of mine have been posted previously but these pics are much better, still getting my camera adjusted, never ending, Enjoy the pics, the 53 Ford Pick up with the fenderless rod is my nephews and the predicta is my daughters.

NNL2010039.jpg

NNL2010041.jpg

NNL2010043.jpg

NNL2010046.jpg

NNL2010090.jpg

Looks like you have the talented family. Super builds.

Thank you, its fun, my daughter and nephew are doing pretty well. Getting them to take their time and not try to do too much to fast is the fun part. It has been a fun hobby and I'm glad to see them picking up on it.

I like the old school rides and the Coffin is slick in that purple!

Thank you RodBurner, the large scale rod is a gentlemen that is the club if I remember correctly, the Coffin is nice, my daughter loves that car and wants to build one after seeing how my fathers came out.

Those all are very nice! But i like specially that '60 El Camino. Is it resin body? I'm a huge fan of Late Great Chevys. One '60 Coupe Impala in the garage.

The 60 El Camino is a Modelhaus kit. If I recall correctly, the color is a factory GM color as well. Thank you for the comments!