Model Cars Magazine Forum

Latest Replicas Miniatures.................

This is the latest offering from Norman Veber (Replicas and Miniatures Company of Maryland) It is beautifully made which is nothing new for us who know Norm and his clean work. It has over 80 parts and it is clean as a whistle. Just contact Norm for price at ReplMinComd@aol.com or call him at 410-768-3648. I have already put my order in..... B);)

DSC02472.jpg

DSC02474.jpg

DSC02477.jpg

DSC02478.jpg

DSC02482.jpg

DSC02480.jpg

DSC02479.jpg

DSC02481.jpg

This is a very nice piece and worth every penny.......... ;)

From what I have seen, Replicas and Miniatures is one of the absolutely best resin producers on the market, if not the best. And if Juha Airo made the master, it must be something extraordinary. Vauxhall Victor is not exactly my favorite car, but just the quality of the kit makes me want to buy one. B)

You will not find a better caster out there than Norm, I can assure you. Even though I am still debating between him and Harold Bradford but they are just incredible casters and they use the best materials you can find out there to the point that you don't even have to use any cleaning agents for their parts, just dish washing liquid and that's all. It is a real honor to know these guys and even better, to have them as one of our members in the club.

You will not find a better caster out there than Norm, I can assure you.

I don't use much resin, but I do have several parts from him. I really haven't had any use for them yet, I bought them just because they were totally irresistible. :rolleyes: You can't even tell that they are resin, they look almost like injection molded styrene... just a bit better.

That's a nice obscure car that I used to see every once in a great while when I was a kid. I just didn't know what it was! :rolleyes:

Juha is a master at converting a common kit body into something extraordinary! It looks like he may have started with a '55 Chevy 2 door sedan and just went from there. :blink:

wow i want one of those! i already got in an order for a resin bonneville go kart so im calling tomorrow to add this!

now what im thinking is the twin cam lotus motor from the gunze lotus elan or the resin/white metal one (R&MoM?), or even the coventry climax from the tamiya super seven. lower it down a lot and use wobbly web wheels.

heres a funny vauxhall story: i go out in the desert to death valley quite a bit and there is a little town

called Darwin right near the entrance to DV, and this little mining town that is basically a ghost town

is a haven for vauxhalls! theres about 4 or 5 of them scattered around the area!

anyway i feel the urge for a death valley diorama coming on.

Edited by jbwelda

spoke to norm yesterday and he says this wont be available until early 08, january i believe he said. still some parts to cast. and it will be 100$+ (120? i forget exactly) because it is of course a complete kit and over 80 parts.

right now i cant wait to get the bonneville go kart; ive had a real urge to build one of those lately.