Model Cars Magazine Forum

A Build for "Rides Magazine"

Mr.1/16th

Well i got a call from the Chief Editor of the Magazine and he said that he had found my website and got a hold of me. They are going to be featuring Model Car Builders in the up and coming magane in Febuary 2013 artical and they want to do a story on SoCalInc and MCBA. I accepted the build and her is what i am working on and it must be finished by Feb 5th 2013 and shipped to New York after the photo shoot here in San Diego with the new Sponcer TDR Innovations!! Thank you Tony "AJWheels" for the donation of the small block Chevy 350 and parts and goodies to go along with it!!! i'll be posting everytime i add to the build untill competed. I am soo proud to be a Model Car Builder and sharing my skills and sponcers with every other builders out thier!! To Be Continued.....

post-824-867919_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mr.1/16th

the donation from Tony is for a great opportunity for TDR and SoCalInc to make a mark into the model building world together and thier are alot of new things that will come together! so please stay tuned as both companies will be doind A LOT of things for all scale in the model building community.

Thanks brother for checking out my website and the love for my 63 Low Rod. i have to say with TDR Innovations and all the great items they offer the model world is much better with the detailed parts motors and everything they offer!!! you should get you an order from them and see for your self!!!

• 2 weeks later...