Model Cars Magazine Forum

2012 POST APOCALYPSE/ZOMBIE HUNTER COMMUNITY BUILD

Dr. Cranky

The Dodge Die-ora! BWAHAHAHAAAAA!

I need to lay off the caffeine... :blink:

ZombieHunter OUT.

That's soo bad but soo funny.. :lol: :lol:

Here's my attempt at a mini gun.

I really made it a mini too. should make the barrels longer?

Minigun4.jpg

Minigun6.jpg

THe base is just mock for for show n tell.

tell I figure the best way and place to mount it.

Edited by RodneyBad

Lordy, LORDY,

LORDY!

This thread is already gold. You guys are on your way. Yes, please keep up the amazing scratch-building. Speaking of which, if you guys have a local Games Workshop or Gaming Center in your area, swing by and see if they will give you some of the cool WARHAMMER 40K bits. Lots of places can hook you up with some amazing stuff like skulls, skeletons, weapons, etc . . . just a suggestion.

Derrick, you are a real trooper going beyond the call of duty on those Zombie figs. Keep up the great work.

Welcome everyone (SURE WE NEED MORE PARTICIPANTS) to the: 2012 TOOTHLESS ZOMBIE HUNTER "IT AIN'T OVER TILL IT'S OVER" SQUAD!

Vroom! Vroom!

Edited by Dr. Cranky

Can you stand a few more?

IMG_8535-vi.jpg

IMG_8536-vi.jpg

I built those and had a blast doing so. I'm glad they made it into the caravan.

Later I built this one:

DSCN2133.jpg

DSCN2121.jpg

I'll be jumping in here with another Volkswagen Beetle. Not sure what direction to take it, but I'll post some photos when I make some headway.

Don, welcome to the SQUAD. Yes, please it can be any type of vehicle, any size truck is more than welcomed.

Curtis, great builds.

Yes, please help spread the word any way you can, wherever you can. Let's see if we can build up a huge long caravan. And I think Jairus is right. If all of us build these machines this year, they will start popping up at all the show tables . . . you can be a proud participant in the 2012 POST APOCALYPSE TOOTHLESS ZOMBIE HUNTER SQUAD.

Never stand down, just run those TZ's over with your groovy ground-shaking machines!

TENHUT!

Sgt. EYEGORE

A little PSA in hopes to rally up more troops for the TZH SQUAD. Please help spread the word.

Also, I want to take this opportunity to thank MCM forum (Harry, Gregg et al) for allowing us to have this much fun for absolutely free!

Edited by Dr. Cranky

PLEASE NOTE: while you are looking for parts, keep an eye out in your local store toy section, and in particular can an open mind with BIONICLE TOYS. They have lots of great parts and have served the Lab-RAT-ory's THZQ well.

That could be bad. The last thing I need to to get caught raiding my sons BIONICLE's. The good thing I guess is that I bought most of them to begin with. LOL

Love it, Tim. It has a good ring to it! LOL!

BTW, folks, just to help keep your inspiration going. If you want to see lots of eye candy (plenty of it expensive), check out the FORGE WORLD website in the UK. I've ordered from them plenty of times and have always been pleasantly surprised.

http://www.forgeworld.co.uk/New_Stuff

I bring your attention though to Mr. Phil Stutcinskas amazing work. I have this book and it's just AMAZING eye candy and inspiration:

http://www.games-workshop.com/gws/catalog/productDetail.jsp?prodId=prod1860111&_requestid=8219803