Model Cars Magazine Forum

unleash havoc

evilone

I've been thinking of this one quite a bit, I WILL be jumping in eventually. I've kind of reconsidered my original thoughts- now I think War might be the "easy" one, I can think of quite a few different ways to combine elements of military, apocalyptic, and weathering techniques into that one. Should be able to whip up somethin' pretty decent there! The 'Death' car might be the deusy now... B)

Nevertheless, stay tuned. We'll meet again here: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=40060&pid=414720&st=0&#entry414720 ... ;)

To make it more interesting, all four models should be of the same car (various model years should be acceptable just to keep it more interesting to the builder). :lol:

I think that would alienate to many people, would count me out for sure. Maybe it's just me but I had a hard enough time trying to work out the paint for four cars that are renowned for wild paint :unsure:. Oh and have to change the 69 mustang to a 06, its an original mint MPC with no box, its also too small even at 1/25th to fit the top sportsman chassis

• 1 month later...

I think that would alienate to many people, would count me out for sure. Maybe it's just me but I had a hard enough time trying to work out the paint for four cars that are renowned for wild paint :). Oh and have to change the 69 mustang to a 06, its an original mint MPC with no box, its also too small even at 1/25th to fit the top sportsman chassis

Yeah, that old MPC kit is closer to 1:26! One of the big mysteries of the '60's model car biz. It at least looks pretty good when built up.

• 1 month later...