Model Cars Magazine Forum

TDR Innovations

arick

I would like to introduce you to TDR Innovations. We produce model car parts, accessories and bodies useing CAD design and Rapid Prototype poduction, resulting in exact dimension and fit with no air bubbles or flash. All of our products are designed and produced in the United States.

We currently offer large scale parts and accessories along with the complete line of MF fibreglass bodies. We have several future products in R&D that will be announced soon. Our current product line is in 8th scale but we can produce in other scales. We do accept custom orders.

Please visit our web site at TDR Web Site (bear with us, its under construction). Please forward all enquiries to "tdr.innovations@gmail.com".

Thanks to Gregg for allowing us to post this information.

Beautiful stuff. I remember the Offy from a recent post. The CAD/Rapid Prototyping approach sure cuts through a lot of nonsense. I know I speak for many of us here on the board when I say that these kits would be so very welcome in 1/25. I must wonder, however, how well they would scale down to such small pieces using Rapid Protyping technology and whether the market prices fo smaller scale parts would justify such an offer. On the other hand, the number of potential buyers would probably rise exponentially. At some point, however, I'll have to build that Jag motor. It's a real honey!

Beautiful stuff. I remember the Offy from a recent post. The CAD/Rapid Prototyping approach sure cuts through a lot of nonsense. I know I speak for many of us here on the board when I say that these kits would be so very welcome in 1/25. I must wonder, however, how well they would scale down to such small pieces using Rapid Protyping technology and whether the market prices fo smaller scale parts would justify such an offer. On the other hand, the number of potential buyers would probably rise exponentially. At some point, however, I'll have to build that Jag motor. It's a real honey!

Thanks GBK! Watch for more options for the Jag engine. If the demand is there we will look at creating some small scale parts, accessories and bodies.

Thanks GBK! Watch for more options for the Jag engine. If the demand is there we will look at creating some small scale parts, accessories and bodies.

The demand will be there, all you have to do is post a few pics of stuff of this quality in 1/25 and they'll come a runnin'! (I purposely included only built up kit pictures in my examples - to see the full kits for a large variety of variations including 60's style blown and i jected hemis, a racing Jag engine and a 9" rear end go to the TDR site and click on the Fotki links).

IMG_2535.jpg100_1465.jpg

100_1886.jpg

Edited by gbk1

The demand will be there, all you have to do is post a few pics of stuff of this quality in 1/25 and they'll come a runnin'! (I purposely included only built up kit pictures in my examples - to see the full kits for a large variety of variations including 60's style blown and i jected hemis, a racing Jag engine and a 9" rear end go to the TDR site and click on the Fotki links).

IMG_2535.jpg100_1465.jpg

100_1886.jpg

Thanks again GBK! We'd really like to hear from those of you who build in small scale. Tell us what you want by sending a message to "tdr.innovations@gmail.com" and we'll take a serious look at creating it.

By the way guys, mention you read about us here and we'll give you a 10% discount on your first purchase.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...