Model Cars Magazine Forum

KW W900 Working (Trailer Completed)

I'm calling this part of the build finished....I appreciate all of your comments on this build, greatly....Thank you guys, so much...I'm not totally finished with it, though, as you KNOW, this bad boy is gonna get a 53' moving van....I want to give a special shout out to Earl Miller for the EXCELLENT trailer lines he made....These things really brought it to life....I can't wait to get started on that trailer, now....He's selling them for around $15 a shot....Just shoot him a message or something....You know him as "ewaskew"...

Thank you very much for the shout out JT

The lines do look good on there.

Can't say it enough the truck looks very nice and clean.

If there was a contest for fast and clean builds,you would win first place everytime my friend LOL.

God bless you and yours.

cool kw can u tell us how u make your moving vans or race car houler

randy

I've got several threads in this section....Just check "Race Trailer for My Buddy" and a couple others I can't remember the titles for....If you have any more questions, shoot me a PM and I'll see what I can do to answer any questions...

Excuse me sir, are you a David Copperfield competitor, or just you are David Copperfield?????????????????

You are building way too fast for me to follow your builds...

Excelent work on both the KW & the trailer. BRAVO!!!

Kostas.

PS: I am also interested to scruchbuild one off these superb trailers you are building, so it would be great if you could start a new thread dedicaded on how you build these trailers, loaded with step_by_step_how_to pictures. Thank you.

• 1 month later...

Thanks, Guys....I appreciated all sentiments concerning this one...I have posted a few threads on my trailers....It really doesn't take too much effort to make them, but you do need a substancial amount of plastic to do so....But, again, once you've aquired that, then you can work away...I'm almost done with a schematic for a basic race trailer....When I'm done with it I'll let you guys know and get it to you through PM or whatever....