Model Cars Magazine Forum

Victoria completed!

cruz

Cruz, this model might not be flawless by your standards but I can assure you it is flawless by 99% of the forum members. Again, you impress the heck out of everyone with another outstanding model. If I were able to build one quarter of the way you do, I might just dare say that my models are flawless.

This thing is completely badass !!! Never seen bare metal foil that looks that smooth. Top shefl ! A few questions if I may. What did you use for the fuel hoses? And chamois? Any particular brand? Ive seen cheap ones and very expensive ones, does it matter ? Again badass !!!

Jeff

This thing is completely badass !!! Never seen bare metal foil that looks that smooth. Top shefl ! A few questions if I may. What did you use for the fuel hoses? And chamois? Any particular brand? Ive seen cheap ones and very expensive ones, does it matter ? Again badass !!!

Jeff

Thank you. For the fuel lines, head over to Michael's, you will see transparent beading wire in the beading section at various gauges. For the chamois, definitely the most expensive you can afford. I paid about $16.00 for mine.

• 5 months later...

A little behind the class here, my grandpa had a 56 vicky close to same color combo, (before my time), my mom saw this pic and says it looks better than the real deal the day he drove it home. I would possibley sell a kidney to be able to paint that beautiful on a model. TOP NOTCH WORK SIR!

For anyone who missed it, here's the On the Workbench thread, which should add even more to your appreciation. There's some discussion about the paint on page 3. (Amazingly, it started out as flat red Testors enamel from the small bottles.)

http://www.modelcars...opic=48379&st=0

Thanks for posting the link..The interior work is as flawless as the exterior.

Outstanding building skills Marcos..thanks for the lessons.