Model Cars Magazine Forum

Awesome! Cant wait to see this! And Dan, theres no need to worry about time frame. Its just about getting to do something as a group and honor a certain truck. Every few months we should do a different truck build. This was a great time for a Mack because of the DM release. Good luck with your build Ken

Ha Ha Ha I nearly fell off my seat when I read :lol: ( Oh great.. hours fun for all the family ) Nice progress BTW Ken B)

Lol Reminds me of omy last wife in a way. While she supported my hobby. She often made those snide little comments under her breath. I ussually never heard them or understood what she was saying ( I am hearing impaired , she said I had selective hearing. That I heard what I wanted to hear?? ) :-) )

I always told her" At least you know where I am, and that I am not out in the bars or opn the street chasing women!!".

Be Well

Gator

I opened my kit yesterday and couldn't believe the amount of parts that are chrome...including the oil pan!

Quite the hot rod with all that chrome !!

How about adding chrome differential covers to really bling it out !

It sounds like this kit should substantially increase sales of Easy-Off . LOL

Quite the hot rod with all that chrome !!

How about adding chrome differential covers to really bling it out !

It sounds like this kit should substantially increase sales of Easy-Off . LOL

It sure will! Other than that, it's a very nice kit.

It sure looks like a sweet truck.

So -- I saw one post about making it an airport fueling truck (neat idea) -- most of the DM600's I've seen were used as garbage trucks, dump trucks, cement trucks, etc.

I've seen a pic of one pulling a low boy trailer with a crane on it (wide/oversize load).

So what is everyone going to put on the back of this truck ? Are you making the back end from scratch or some donor kit?