Model Cars Magazine Forum

Lookout Model Car Parts?

Mike Kucaba

If you mean Lookout Design, (mostly racing and off road resin parts) he is still selling on ebay as Grumpy Denise. I just say some of his stuff within the past couple of weeks.

I know he was having trouble keeping up with orders through the site, so my guess is he now casts at his pace and sells on ebay when he's got stuff ready to sell. That seems to be a popular way for resin casters to keep their side buisness from overwhelming their life.

I've had good luck in the past contacting him through ebay, miraculously a week or so later the items I want are up on ebay. He usually has a buy it now option on his auctions.

Thanks.I was wondering about that.Does anyone know if he sets up at the local shows in AZ/Phoenix area?I was going to have my brother check out the product line and pick up some stuff for me.

No, he doesn't. At least he hasn't for the past several years. A year and a half to two years ago, he announced he was shutting it down completely. Haven't seen any signs of life since.

• 4 weeks later...

Yea, Matt Conte (Lookout Design) has all but stopped selling other than E-Bay. He has had a run of bad luck that I would not wish upon anyone!!! It is a real bummer because he had alot of great stuff. If you are listening Matt, let us know how you are doing!!!! KT

Edited by KT EASTMAN