Model Cars Magazine Forum

Kustom Resin

Still don't make her the marrying kind.... :lol:

The more I see, the more I really wonder if I should simply remain a bachelor.

That said, I don't know what's worse....a shrew of a wife or listening to my mother complain that I don't have a wife of any kind.... :unsure:

Charlie Larkin

I feel bad for the guy. My ex-wife actually asked for half of my model collection in the divorce agreement!

nasty girls.

I had just got back into modeling in 1990 when I went thru a divorce and the 6 I had built she busted. I made it out with 2 unbuilts, clothes and Tools...

This thief is conning everyone.Ill give you a rundown of his activities.

His first Ebay sellers name was - Rdsxfan2 - got caught placeing items on ebay,takeing the cash and not sending goods.Ebay kicked him off.

Next scam he tryed to pull- went under the name of - marksfreeshippingstore - same deal- would place items on ebay - people would pay for items won - items never sent- ebay and paypal where made awhare of this.

Next scam - went under sellers name of - dami_ alex .once again,ebay and paypal where notified of this scammer.

Now - he is trying to sell items on ebay useing the sellers name of - buttercup2012- who- by a coincidence- is this marks wife.Once again Ebay and paypal have been notified of this.

What makes this all tie together about this blatant thief and con man,is that all said sellers names where selling the same product,from the same area,

Rdsxfan2 was a guy by the name of Mark.We have marksfreeshippinhstore as his next sellers name,and now buttercup2012 just happens to be the wife of a guy by the name of mark.

Be very allert guys - THIS GUY IS A BLODDY THIEF AND CONMAN - DONT BUY OFF HIM,YOU WILL LOOSE YOUR MONEY

This THIEF takes your cash,does NOT send goods.Pass the word around,im sure as hell i have and will continue to do so about this guy.It worries me that this guy is probably sitting back and laughing about it,but hey,not for much longer. Theres a thing called karma,and i believe in karma,what goes around,comes around

I remember buying my stock '65 Fairlane 500 body off of AFX Scale resin years ago, I'm talking years. It probably took 6 months to get it. Sent him emails and letters threatening to come down there and get it myself, and bring my buddy's hearse with me if I had to. Next week it came in the mail lol

The more I see, the more I really wonder if I should simply remain a bachelor.

That said, I don't know what's worse....a shrew of a wife or listening to my mother complain that I don't have a wife of any kind.... :unsure:

Charlie Larkin

Not much better than being married in my opinion. The trick is to find the right woman. : )

Yes, same dirtbags, different user names. Back in '06 or so I ordered the resin hop up kit for the then just released '05 Mustang kit. The hood, vent covers, ground effects, etc. Paid and never heard anything, never received a thing. I reported them to eBay and PayPal and got my money back. About 3 months later I got a padded envelop from TN. Lo and behold it was the Mustang stuff with an apology letter about Wendell getting "bit by a spider" and he was laid up and couldn't ship anything for the last few months. LMAO!

• 2 weeks later...

Just received a body Thursday from Buttercup2012. Returned e-mails to me about other items and combining shipping very promptly. Item was packed very well and arrived with no problems and is a very nice casting.......????????????????????

This was posted on a group model forum I am on, and I have heard the same story as this, and theres plenty more people too....

Post by islandrods on May 11, 2014 at 12:01pm

Hi guys, just want to warn you all about this guy on E Bay selling resin bodies and hoods, he goes under the name of rdsxfan2, I ordered a resin body on the 10th April still not received it and he has not returned my e-mails asking where it is, I have taken out a ebay claim still no reply. BEWARE.

Read more: http://jerryscherrys.freeforums.net/thread/2076/warning#ixzz37JgKPZdl

Edited by Gothicz House Of Kustomz

Just received a body Thursday from Buttercup2012. Returned e-mails to me about other items and combining shipping very promptly. Item was packed very well and arrived with no problems and is a very nice casting.......????????????????????

Just got two hoods from Buttercup2012,very nice resin well pack and fast shipping

I have gotten a few things from Buttercup, great stuff, and never a let down

I do believe that AFX resin(AFX scale resin, etc.....) is back on ebay, now listing parts under seller name **buttercup2012** now, and list stuff that was her Ex-Husbands. I've been taken for a few bucks before by him(them), just putting the word out.

I ordered from buttercup and got the stuff I ordered right away. For what it's worth.....