Model Cars Magazine Forum

Florida car/truck builders

Another TableTop nationals update. This is a little unconfirmed but full confirmation will come Tuesday. Round2/Auto World will be providing us with a slot car track that will be on hand to allow visitors to try it out.

So we have 17 model car classes 3 themes classes Viewers choice event

Vendors including Model Car Garage

Make N take for the kids

IPMS non automotive Viewers choice event

Goodie bags for the first 35 entries

Model Raffle

On sight food

Cool New Ford vehicles

and now if looks like a slot car track

Check out the site for updates http://way2manyhobbies.com/Table_Top_Nats.html

You oughta be here in Tampa - what a great show and a million 1:1 beauties too! I took a pic of a wonderful (?) rat rod just for you Dr. Cranky. I'll pics up when I get home. The director of that Deuce movie is here. Lots and lots of wonderful things going on.

Yep, I took about 200+ photos as well, I'll get them posted up soon. My photos of the models however are terrible. The lighting was so bad, macro didn't work very well so many pictures are blurry or had to be shot from further away with standard auto-focus.

Congratulations to Rob & Fatkidd for placing at the show. What a great weekend meeting and talking with you guys. Let's go make some hinges.

Next year's theme is going to be rusty, crusty & dusty - you need to be there Dr. Cranky.

A HUGE THANK YOU to MAGS for putting on a fantastic show!

Edited by crazyjim

That is great to hear. I can't wait to see your models in person and meet you. See you Saturday

On the 22nd in Ft. Lauderdale.

Oh, and Adam, I am bringing a whole bunch of goodies to distribute (stickers and lapel pins) for the masses!

Can't wait. I've got 18 models packed and ready to go. I'd take more but then I'd have to have nerves of steel! :lol:

Oh sure. While you guys are having a great time with model eye candy, I'll be traveling to Chicago for a meeting with my Veterans group. It's not fair! I think somebody should have checked my schedule before determining the date of the show :)

Hope you all have a great time - post some pics!

Oh sure. While you guys are having a great time with model eye candy, I'll be traveling to Chicago for a meeting with my Veterans group. It's not fair! I think somebody should have checked my schedule before determining the date of the show :)

Hope you all have a great time - post some pics!

Are you gonna stay with Harry, Jim? :lol::P

Edited by MikeMc