Model Cars Magazine Forum

Snake Skin Fish

moparmagiclives

Thought I wold post some pics of my latest project ( sorry for the poor quality)

I wanted to do a higher detailed build than I have on my others, I was thinking about

some photo etched parts, but after several failed atempts to piant the molded in exhaust and

sub frames ( crapy model parts if you ask me) and almost giving up on the whole project

I decided to keep it simple, and clean. Its all box stock but for the wheels ( craiger five star style)

and front tires. Piant is Viper " Snake skin Green" from work with the kit decal soon to be cleared.

Still needs plug wires and BMF on the trim, and a few bits and pieces but for the most part

its almost done. Dont think I'll get to crazy on the seating...I love wal-mart brand flat black rattle can

for that fine carinthien vinal look. Thanks for looking and CC is alway welcome.

Edited by moparmagiclives

That is definitely a sweet looking greeen on that car. I think that car looks great. I also am not the least bit fond of the molded exhaust on the chassis. I am just about finished with my Plum Crazy Cuda myself. The enxt one I build will definitely be a bit more detailed as well. You did a great job on that car!

• 1 month later...

Thought I would post some updates on my cuda, its been cleared and most of the BMF has been done ( not the front end yet) I had the seating done but decided to try some flocking and to make some belts, so all thats been taken out for a do over.

Edited by moparmagiclives