Model Cars Magazine Forum

What did you get today? (Model Car Related Items)

Are those the lacquer line or enamel line of spary paint ?

I got a payment email for three kits, a shipping noticed from Jameston

Equal amounts of both. Our local Hobby Lobby has only Enamel spray paints on clearance.

Excellent buys then! Even with the 40% off coupon here, Kits are still around 18-20.00 Regular price for most kits at Micheals are 32.99-36.99

Ouch.

Ordered from scale hobbyist for the first time. Very happy. Quick shipping and decent prices. Wanted to try the micro Krystal clear and googled it and found scale hobbyist. Ended up spending $100.

The jeweler a glue is from a online jewelry supply store. I kill model windows,have to figure these things out.

1998DE57-F961-470F-AB5B-7D725AA0504E.jpg

My haul for the day were these two beauties! The truck actually showed up yesterday. The 55 will be my first big scale car and I'm DYING to get started even though I have NO idea how I want to build it. I only know that it won't be box stock. :) Let the aftermarket searching begin!!! (after I finish my current build....maybe)

The truck I really only got it for the wheels. I'm planning a dually version(as well as many other versions) of a 72 chevy truck and thought these would look good after seeing them on one of Tyrone's truck builds. Thanks for the idea Tyrone!

06174363-9561-4d00-867a-fb8a11702c66_zps

And this.... I can't wait for. Gonna be so fun to build this one!

IMG_0356_zps1964b960.jpg

Picked up a 63 AMT vintage corvette, drag version, and ordered a set of Red white blue, Rod Shop decals. Like the 1/16 scale but for a 1/25 scale. Need some volicity stacks, and a Mr.Bardahl cowl hood scoop, ordered a pair of 70's wrinkled wall slicks to. I'll start this after the green elephant and Reher morriosn are complete. Don't hurt to plan, lol

...shorter of breath, and one day closer to death...

Every year is getting shorter
Never seem to find the time
Plans that either come to naught
Or half a page of scribbled lines
Hanging on in quiet desperation
Is the English way
The time is gone
The song is over
Thought I'd something more to say
[Enter Breath reprise] B)

On Facebook around December 5th I won three kits and a bunch of goodies on a little contest they had. Here's what in it, can't wait to go to the post office today after school.

1486157_707753242568578_134578374_o.jpg

You are the SOB that one that one :lol: , very cool, I entered all but one of them, and the only one that I wanted was the first one, and the second to last one

• ranma changed the title to Bought two totes with model's in them at the US 127 Garage sales:: here's what was inside of them...