Model Cars Magazine Forum

Dale Jr 06' Talledega Tribute

infamous delux

Hey Every Body I'm New To The Model Cars Website But I've Been Building Models Since I Was a Kid. This Is My First Build Of 08' I'm A Huge Nascar Fan And If You Cant Tell Dale Jr. Is My Favorite Driver ;).The Paint Is Tamiya Semi Gloss Black The Decals Are Powerslide From Mikes Decals Website And There Is A Number Of Smaller Details Put Into This Build.My Next One Will Be Jr's 07' Camo Car. Comments Are Welcomed Thanks For Takin' The Time To Check It Out. ;)

DSC01926.jpg

DSC01924.jpg

DSC01923.jpg

DSC01920.jpg

DSC01921.jpg

DSC01917.jpg

unfortunately,

due to lighting.

it's really hard to see How much work you have put into it.

And believe you me, lighting is a PITA!!!

But from what I can see,

it looks Excellent.

And Decals alone in those NASCAR kits Must be Tough.

Really nice work..

And infamous delux soon to be Known as

Famous Delux :D

unfortunately,

due to lighting.

it's really hard to see How much work you have put into it.

And believe you me, lighting is a PITA!!!

But from what I can see,

it looks Excellent.

And Decals alone in those NASCAR kits Must be Tough.

Really nice work..

And infamous delux soon to be Known as

Famous Delux :lol:

Thanks Alot :D !!!Yeah Thats The First Time I've Ever Photographed Any Of My Cars And I Don't Think The Lighting Is To Bad But Like They say The More The Better.

Thanks!Good Eye I Put The Headlight Decals On Upside Down On Purpose Because I Feel They Lay Down Better On The Curves Of The Body There Really Is Not To Much Difference.

To each is own....

Try getting yourself a bottle of Solvaset decal softener. It will help the decals lie down over complex curves & contours better.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to help you build more accurate representations of your favorite driver's cars.

To each is own....

Try getting yourself a bottle of Solvaset decal softener. It will help the decals lie down over complex curves & contours better.

Don't take this the wrong way, I'm just trying to help you build more accurate representations of your favorite driver's cars.

Thanks For The Advice. <_<

great build!!! Junior is my favorite driver as well..

you gotta love Mike's powerslide decals!!! I have those decals to eventually build that car myself.

as far as the solvaset, once you've used it, you'll wonder how you did a nascar build without it !!

great build!!! Junior is my favorite driver as well..

you gotta love Mike's powerslide decals!!! I have those decals to eventually build that car myself.

as far as the solvaset, once you've used it, you'll wonder how you did a nascar build without it !!

Thanks!!!!!!!Jr. Nation!!I Have Almost Every Sheet That Powerslide Offers For Jr's Rides.