Model Cars Magazine Forum

Thanks, Jeff

Thanks, Matthew. I am thinking about building a 1/12 scale all aluminum B29, which would require drinking a LOT of beer, just for the aluminum, of course. I will let you know! laugh.gif

I'll be there!! :D

Thanks gray07 and Robert. I'm finally finished under the hood. Had to make the air intake and the radiator filler and cap. The passenger side fender looked a little naked so I made a jack to go there.

frontaxle038.jpg

I hope to finish this puppy up soon!

Advice and comments always welcome

nuff for now, more later.

Edited by basher

• 3 weeks later...

Still no F150 badges, but I want to try to "foil cast" those, so I will need to find another cab with good badges (any suggestions would be welcome). Who knows when that will happen, so I'm calling it done for now, and putting it Under Glass: http://www.modelcarsmag.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=47315

I could not have done this without the generous advice and answers to questions from the folks on this forum. So thanks to all who helped, whether they knew it or not.

Looks nice Hugh from what I can see! Now I gotta go check it out under glass. I could send you an AMT cab to foil cast the emblems from for a small decal favor. ;)

• 8 months later...