Model Cars Magazine Forum

Moebius '54 Hudsons

54 Hudson coupe - packaging done - instruction sheet and decal sheet waiting licensor approval. Hope to start production in the next 10 days - 2 weeks.. Kits could be here in February

Cool... Guess I'll be picking some up at NNL East in April..... if I can wait that long.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I am in for the '55-'57 . Packard V/8's , GM Hydromatic Transmission until the Fire . IMHO , '56 MY the First AMC V/8 ? IMHO , beautiful cars . Way better looking than the '91 - '96 Caprices . I would even be in favor of going backwards beyond the original "Step Down" . You know that Interior Floor design still used in passenger cars today . Along with the HVAC system used today that AMC Pioneered . Thanx ..

Edited by dimaxion

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Here are a few shots of the 54 Hudson Coupe test shot that I built upfor box art and instruction sheet photos. Kits have shipped and should be in stores shortly. Yes there will be decals for the air cleaners etc.

013b-M.jpg

Absolutely stunning model. I'll be in line for several of every flavor, whether I ever build them or not.

So great to see a model company doing such fine work bringing otherwise unobtainable subjects to market.

Here are a few shots of the 54 Hudson Coupe test shot that I built upfor box art and instruction sheet photos. Kits have shipped and should be in stores shortly. Yes there will be decals for the air cleaners etc.

013b-M.jpg

014b-M.jpg

015-M.jpg

This is a beautiful car from any angle. All I can say is wow.