Model Cars Magazine Forum

It's a re issue.I'ld been wanting one ever since I got back into building models several years back.But like you said,I could buy a used car for what they were going for on ebay.I was thrilled when they re released it. :angry: I plan on getting another so someday when my skills have advanced I can build one that's heavily weathered.

This is coming on well. I bought an original about 2 1/2 years ago. When I was a kid it was one of those kits that I saw advertised on the ertl kit boxes but never saw the actual kit for sale. So when I got back into building model trucks as soon as I saw it I bought it. It is a very good kit. There is a lot of plastic, its big a quite heavy. There are lots of interesting details it even has brake shoes!! For those who like earthmoving equipment this is a must! The only problem with it is, all that yellow. Your eyes start to go blurred after a while. Anyone who wants a V16 Detroit for a heavy hauler then this kit is the one and what a great load for a low boy! I have another Payhauler awaiting build some time in the distant future.

Enjoy the kit. Keep us posted with updates.

Good Luck with the build.