Model Cars Magazine Forum

the ultimate kit bashing thread....

tubbs

Sorry double post. At any rate someone posted that the 67 chevelle chassis would fit under an AMT 55 chevy post like it was made for it. I don't see an AMT 55 chevy post on tower's website. Would this chassis work under any of the tri five chevys including the nomads from all the manufacturers? Thank you.

Sorry double post. At any rate someone posted that the 67 chevelle chassis would fit under an AMT 55 chevy post like it was made for it. I don't see an AMT 55 chevy post on tower's website. Would this chassis work under any of the tri five chevys including the nomads from all the manufacturers? Thank you.

I know the Pro Street Chevelle from Revell fits under the AMT 57 Chevy pretty danged good. I put one under mine with little to no trimming at all.

It should work. I don't know if it would work under a Nomad. I think the Nomad has a little longer wheelbase. There's three AMT '55s on Spotlight's site for $23 if you really want an AMT '55. I'm sure you can find them cheaper on ebay though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...