Model Cars Magazine Forum

31 Nash: way beyond "Rat Fiink" Coupe: new project 5/9/13

John Teresi

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them.........I did some more work on the front end........I made some radius rods ......modified the leaf spring and made some friction shocks...... I still need to make some friction shock anchors........I also modified some brake calipers .......I will finish up the interior tomorrow .......thanks for looking.

DSCF7879_zpse6286b6d.jpg

DSCF7883_zps6864f49b.jpg

DSCF7874_zps2f00ad2d.jpg

DSCF7875_zpse6649f14.jpg

DSCF7878_zpsf250a79f.jpg

Hello.......thank you all for the kind comments........I really do appreciate them :) ......... I got the interior upholstery fitted....... and got the roof upholstery mocked-up........I will finish mock-up on the engine tomorrow........thanks for looking.

DSCF7894_zps5c498cc9.jpg

DSCF7892_zps78a68939.jpg

DSCF7891_zps124c5f4b.jpg

DSCF7893_zps9b1d944d.jpg

DSCF7890_zps0c381e59.jpg

Hello........thanks guys........all I can tell you is.........for the interior I used some styrene that I had left over from a project I did a few years back.......I haven`t a clue who makes it or if it comes in different sizes?.......I do know that I bought it at a arts and crafts store called "Kit Kraft".......I think it is used for miniature train buildings.........next time I visit them.......I will find out who makes it and what sizes it comes in.............at the time I though it would work for interior work..........I need to get some more.......... thanks.