Model Cars Magazine Forum

Chevy Titan 90 and Lifestock Trailer

Hey Everyone,

here it comes, what i wrote in Brian Harmons aka "camaro73" beautiful Truck.

My Chevy Titan with Lifestock Trailer.

The truck started out of the trash and some parts were lost. Also, in the "partsbag" were parts, they wont fit to it - but: i love challenges!

So my plan was from the beginning, to make a used truck. A little bit of rust, a little bit of rubbish in the cabin...

Next part was the trailer that was built and attached to a Marmon truck. I took it from the shelf and had only to make a paintjob. Two times. No big thing, just to try it.

Enough of words, here are the pictures. Have fun with it:

CIMG121107_049.jpg

CIMG121107_012.jpg

CIMG121107_051.jpg

CIMG121107_018.jpg

CIMG121107_015.jpg

CIMG121107_031.jpg

CIMG121107_026.jpg

CIMG121107_045.jpg

CIMG121107_023.jpg

CIMG121028_041.jpg

Thats it. Comments always welcome - say what you thing ;)

The tires that you used look slightly-larger than the kit-supplied tires; do you know where or what kit those tires came from? Are they resin?

This is a great looking build; it is exactly as they appear in my home-state of Iowa, the hog-producing capital of the world! I can almost smell the odor that rides along with these rigs wherever they go!

Thank you very much for kind comments! I appreciate it.

This truck and trailer just look good together. I'm working on the same combo, in blue and white... I hope mine turns out as nice as yours.

...i hope, you make a "newer" truck? ;)

It has a very natural look to it, so much so that it could be the real thing. Did you also include the smell? :wacko:

:lol: no, it doesn't smell like it looks.

Edited by Dominik

The tires that you used look slightly-larger than the kit-supplied tires; do you know where or what kit those tires came from? Are they resin?[...]

Sorry for late responde. The wheels were in the box with the truck. I think, they are the original ones, because my "GMC" (looks like this one) has the same wheels. Perhaps, they look larger while i painted them?

The new Titan (reissues) has the same wheels, also the Ford Stake Truck.

Thanks again for your comments ;)

• 3 weeks later...