Model Cars Magazine Forum

emodelcars update!

Hi gang, As the emodelcars.com cheerleader I thought I would pop in and give you all an update.

We've had a nice steady number of around 100 auctions going for quite sometime. At one point we had hit over 300 items.

There are now over 600 registered users. Things have picked up quite nicely but more could be buying and selling and for free!

There is a nice selection of kits, built, resin, how to books on modeling, and back issues of magazines. Also have a few non model related items floating around there too.

I'm glad to see some postings here weekly on trading and swapping. You can also add these to emodelcars.com.

I'm hoping everyone will take a look and see what's going on. Maybe try to sell something or even buy something.

As I mentioned, selling items on emodelcars.com is free with exception to adding listing upgrades, and then they only cost $1. Subsequent re-listings using those same upgrades are only 75 cents after that.

Here is a link to what's running at emodelcars.com

See ya there!

Chris