Model Cars Magazine Forum

Great rubber offroad tires with nice rims for 8$

Figured i would post this info these toys are not at every single "Dollar General" store but that is where i get this "made in china" toyset for these fantastic offroad tires!
the wheel is a 6 tire vehicle so if you get 2 toysets its enough offroad tires to do 3 model offroad trucks/jeeps!

of course i hate to throw away a perfectly good toy! especially around the holidays with all the toys for tots dropboxes i went ahaead and "swapped" some virtually useless parts box hard plastic tires, and some rims from the parts box i won't use on my builds and replaced the stolen offroad tires kids do not discriminate tires on a toy! none that i know of anyway......
heres the pics!

101_6649_zpsc2a12977.jpg

101_6648_zpsde674985.jpg

101_6653_zps691cd446.jpg

101_6652_zps0a087d2f.jpg

101_6655_zps90950848.jpg

101_6656_zps4dfd4a36.jpg

:rolleyes: now the tank has some style/ bling should i have painted them flat black?? maybe but its a kids toy they won't care i think....... :D

101_6657_zpse8f8632a.jpg

as you can see i pick these toys up every so often when i have the extra 8$ on hand
its a bargain i think you can't buy offroad tires and rims that nice on e-bay for less money they will work for almost anything!!

:wub::D hope this post is usefull especially to all those 4x4 guys out there!!

With a hundred and fifty two views , I'm sure ppl are going searching for the tires.

Plus, this topic was covered, or at least mentioned, once before, so it may be old news to some. I suspect the difference in the front and rear wheel opening diameter of these tires is making a few people go ---> :huh:

Great find. I also find diecast cars in 1/32 that have "DONK" wheels. I have purchased them just for the wheels and tires. The rest becomes painting test beds. The "DONK" wheels are just the perfect size for 1/25th scale cars. Here is a pic of the wheels I found and used them for this low rider car

IMG_3203_zpsac81d96b.jpg