Model Cars Magazine Forum

NHRA C/Stock '69 Camaro

Darryl.. This camaro looks killer bud. Very nice work. I love the garage diorama you shoot these builds in. Totally cool

Thanks fellas! Chris, this dio base is getting some age on it (close to 6 years) and its been to quite afew shows over the years. This kind of background really does make some models pop. Thanks again guys.

Darryl, This is a great build! It's a more 'obtainable' race car for most people. It looks like cars I've seen at Raceway Park in NJ.

The garage diorama and the front wheels turned really sells it as a real car.

Mike.

Mike,I like most all sportsman drag cas but even after owning a super gas car I still have a keen interest and fondness for top sportsman cars and pro mods. These class racers run some pretty high dollar equipment and engines but they are definitely closer to what could be a street driven hot rod.

Edited by Mister Twister

Great work on the Camaro! You know I really like the subject, nothing beats Stockers. Nice paint work too. I agree with the others that the garage on the background really looks good also. Great work.