Model Cars Magazine Forum

Scale Production

Scale Production - http://www.scaleproduction.de/

I'm wondering if anyone has any experience in dealing with these guys. The look like they have some really great stuff that you can't get in the states.. I'm willing to pay the shipping, just curious what the turn around time is ?

They only sell if in stock, so the turnaround isn't there, you just have to wait one - two weeks till it arrives per mail. Great quality too.

Good people to deal with, I got their "Eleanor", excellent kit, on par with the Modelhaus. Pity someone has copied their "Eleanor" & passed it off as their own. How do I know this? Because I bought the recast before I got the SP kit (re-released earlier this year) & all the molding marks on the SP kit are exactly the same on the recast version, you can even see where the recaster removed the SP stamp on the inner body, Tisk Tisk.

Edited by Yahshu

• 10 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mike's good to deal with, and though a bit pricey, well worth it for high quality stuff he produces!

+1 on the Eleanor copies, that was super low ball IMO, and wish people here were named, so we can all avoid or boycott, helping stem this kind of re-occurrence!

There are two resin manufacturers with Eleanor transkits. One is the original Scaleproduction kit, the other one is the copy. Search the forums to find out who adorns himself with borrowed plumes.

• 5 months later...

I bought their Eleanor kit, the Fall Guy conversion kit and just recently some really great BBS aluminum and photo etch wheels. Awesome product, great service and it was about three weeks from when

I ordered till I received the order here in Texas. Would recommend them in a heartbeat!