Model Cars Magazine Forum

Reliable Resin : COMING SOON

Just a Heads Up ... YES we have been working on the A/SA Drag Race Manifold

& figure out a way to cast it ( prob. 2 molds )

39153_454762385125_523735125_6747119_3140238_n.jpg

So if you see "someone" offering it ... know that they've cloned ours

( you know who I'm ref'g to ) :)

Please don't support the resin cloning thieves !

Edited by Reliable Resin

Man I spend more and more time coming back to these pics of the conversion kit that turns the Challenger into a Cuda! I've got to get my hands on these!, how do I go about getting one? when are they coming out? because I don't see them on the web site.????

Marty!!!!!

Edited by MustangDreams

Man I spend more and more time coming back to these pics of the conversion kit that turns the Challenger into a Cud! I've got to get my hands on these!, how do I go about getting one? when are they coming out? because I don't see them on the web site.????

Marty!!!!!

Well ... we're working on a few more optional items/pkgs i.e Hoods / Hurst Wheels , etc .....

to do the HURST Challenger,Camaro & Mustangs

( again Keith Marks has the Hurst decals for the Challenger now )

http://public.fotki.com/mofobow/dodge/challenger/09-hurst-challenger/

his direct email is > mofobow@hotmail.com

We'll be posting images here , on our Facebook & listing on "FeeBay" for now

As far as the web site , we're presently working on a toatally fresh new formatted site

( similar to Amazon.com )

It's a lotta work ...., & well worth all the time invested in it

besides .... getting tired of "giving evilBay 20, 30, 40%"

Build ON !

Don

( not "Donny" ! )

Edited by Reliable Resin

Was doing a lil' more research on other Challenger options ,

since Keith Marks already offers the decals for the 09 > 10 Challenger ( Revell )

Once again , we're working together on Decal & Resin complementing items for the

2010 Challenger R/T > http://public.fotki.com/mofobow/dodge/challenger/09-challenger-rt/

&

2010 HURST Challenger > http://public.fotki.com/mofobow/dodge/challenger/09-hurst-challenger/

Well , I came across this video >

I've also posted / tagged a few on our Facebook page ( Reliable Resin )

We have the HURST wheels for the Challenger completed & molded up

working on a few more conversion items spoilers / engine Goodies to offer up

& working on a staggered ( ID ) set for the HURST Camaro kit tires

If there's enuff interest in the *Hurst Silver and Black Series 4 Dodge Challenger

& the other various optional graphic's on the HURST Camaro

I'm sure Keith will create them

Send "suggestions , requests & orders" to Keith ( direct email ) > mofobow@hotmail.com

Build ON !

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

I really like the look of the 70 Cuda conversion!

Really neat stuff.

Just ordered some Challenger and Cuda decals from Keith, looking forward to working with them.

Roger ... thinking some retro looks & maybe a JEGS as well would look gr8* on your shelf !

Build ON !

Don

so when is this stuff available?

Hey there Doc,

You can email me here directly > ReliableResin@aol.com & specify what you need

OR ... await the FRESH NEW WEB SITE which should be launched > up & running in a matter of days

OR ... catch these various pkgs on > evilBay

Build ON !

Don

Why do you always insist people email you directly, even on your eBay auctions, when there is a way of messaging built into the eBay system?

" Please send all questions , directly to ReliableResin@aol.com "

LOL

I've never insisted ..... simply requested

( curious ... why you even ask this question ? )

The evilBay mesg system is full of HACKERS / PHISHING

attempting to get your Info & hack into your eBay & Pay Pal acct

Secondly ,,, Besides constantly having to Log IN ,,,,

I can send IMAGES thru email > visa versa , (which you can not do thru evilBay)

as well as many other Options , that can't be done w/ the FeeBay mesg system

( In request the same w/ any forum , mesg brd ,,etc ... w/ the PM's )

I prefer to communicate ( when I can ) directly w/ the customers

As mentioned , we're working on the Fresh New Web Site & hope to have it launched w/in 2 wks

& we'll be seriously limiting the offers on FeeBay !

& pulling away from that mkt place almost entirely

Build ON !

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

The eBay system is also full of people willing to spend money, and let's face it, that's why you list your stuff there in the first place.

I would have to disagree with you- you insist people email you because you refuse to answer questions sent to you on eBay. Each time I sent a question, it was responded to with a message instructing me to email you directly at your AOL address.

I'd also like to know why you have certain bidders (that you've never dealt with before) blocked from bidding or buying your stuff.

Edited by Eric Stone

Eric, I have no idea what your "beef" is ...

correction : emiling us here Directly is a REQUEST

I don't / can't recall you or a situation w/ you over on evilBay or "do I know what your ref'g to"

Nor is this the "place to communicate" ( what ever it is your attempting to do here :D )

As mentioned , If you have a legitimate question

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT me here Directly > ReliableResin@aol.com

It's that simple

Build ON !

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

My issue was with you Don is I contacted you about your LX Mustang and was amazed how much the price changed from your ebay listing price. $15 for a rear window was a bit ridiculous. The way you spoke to me about my customer on the phone was even better yet. That's my beef. I was looking forward to having a conversation to see if we could come to an understanding at the NNL East. Oh well maybe some other time. As you say "modeling is meditation" I am going to go meditate now.

OK .... here we go ...............

I'm RESPECTFULLY REQUESTING that if anyone has "PERSONAL ISSUES"

email them DIRECTLY to me ( you have the email address ! )

AS FAR AS eBay & the *AUCTIONS* prices.... THEY ARE STARTING BID PRICES !

i.e. the starting bid price on the Vac formed rear LX window was $9.99..

( NOT incd'g Auctions s/h )

the dirct deal price $15 is more than fair ( Fair Market Value )

There is "another" resin caster who's been "offering" a *incorret Clone LX

(GT bodied "lx" ... from a former resin caster)

*who doesn't "offer" the vac formed rear window ,

I'm sure one of the reasons behind that is :

they're a real pain in the BUTT to Vac a good one up

.... you had a choice of buying one done, OR making your own , which is a challenging endeavor w/ those contour curves

Also note ,that FeeBays "fee's" are getting outta control for us sellers since they changed their "business model"

( which is going after larger companies & attracting the business from i.e. Amazon.com .. etc... w/ Buy it Now's )

Anyone who's sold ( or is selling ) on "evilBay" know just how "ridiculous" the fee's are becoming !

Not to mention the countless hours back in the office in frt of this box :

Replying to non-relevant questions / invoicing / listing etc...

50% of my day can be consumed = wasted ,

which could be better invested actually creating / pouring resin & rubber / pkg'g orders !

That's the main reason we're diligently working on Launching the Fresh New Web Site :D ( I'll post here when she's active ) w/ FMV prices

Chris... enjoy your "medition session" & hope that the LX turned out nice for the customer (due to personal family "issues" I was unable to attend the NNL)

Eric.... if you want something ... email me direct , by now , you have my email address >( which I don't recall you ever doing )

I trust this is the end of the "beefs"

Build ON !

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

Eric, I have no idea what your "beef" is ...

I don't / can't recall you or a situation w/ you over on evilBay

or "do I know what your ref'g to"

I thought I explained that already in my previous two posts.

It's possible that you don't recall because you wouldn't respond to repeated inquiries about an item. Then for whatever reason, I was blocked from being able to purchase another item, according to the message that showed up when I attempted to place a bid like I've done so many other times on other sellers' items. (They were more than happy to accept my money). Seems odd that you ignored two or three questions from me, then I was blocked from bidding on your stuff. Not a good way to get customers, I must say. I've got no "beef" with you, I'm just trying to figure out how you do your thing on eBay when you don't answer questions or allow people to bid, that's all.

Nor is this the "place to communicate" ( what ever it is your attempting to do here )

As mentioned , If you have a legitimate question

FEEL FREE TO CONTACT me here Directly > ReliableResin@aol.com

Sure it is... It's a forum, a place where people gather to communicate. Thanks for yet another invitation to email you, but I'll pass. I'm done.

Don, do you really believe that $15 is "fair market price" for a rear window? :D

Dave

What would a "Beef" session be w/o you Dave,

( holding the Torch again are we B) ) surpised you waited soo long to "chime in"

& how on earth, does any of this concern you ?

FYI ... yes I do think it's More than Fair for the amt. of work invloved

( again... none of your concern... now is it )

Just happen to notice your "active post" count is 4,083 w/ 4.95 per day since 5/28/08

how on earth do you find time to build ?

( but then , that's really none of my concern ,, now is it )

==================================================================

Quite Honestly ,,, how does any of this ,, have anything to do w/ the

Heads up release of our 2009 > 2010 Cuda / Challenger conversion pkgs, that are scheduled for release (TBA)

As well as the announcement that we're working

on the www.ReliableResin.com web site revisions ??

Thanks for Sharing :P

Build ON !

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

I thought I explained that already in my previous two posts.

It's possible that you don't recall because you wouldn't respond to repeated inquiries about an item. Then for whatever reason, I was blocked from being able to purchase another item, according to the message that showed up when I attempted to place a bid like I've done so many other times on other sellers' items. (They were more than happy to accept my money). Seems odd that you ignored two or three questions from me, then I was blocked from bidding on your stuff. Not a good way to get customers, I must say. I've got no "beef" with you, I'm just trying to figure out how you do your thing on eBay when you don't answer questions or allow people to bid, that's all.

Sure it is... It's a forum, a place where people gather to communicate. Thanks for yet another invitation to email you, but I'll pass. I'm done.

Eric...

If your TRUE INTENTION is to "communicate" w/ me ... why haven't you "simply" emailed me here DIRECTLY ?

Just asking ?

Have you ever emailed me here DIRECTLY ?

YES or NO ???

Seems me & a few of the other members here, who've emailed me ( directly ) today , that your intentions were not to communicate w/ me, & your post has solely transparent , ulterior motives

( "Rants & Raves" 3 doors down to the rt. )

Interesting, that all I've been hearing for the past 2 yrs , is :

"when are you going to update your web site w/ all you products ?"

or

"I want to get some of your products , but don't what to go through eBay to get them"

or

"I want to place a direct order & don't want to play the ebay bidding game"

==========

I'm just getting caught up here , dealing w/ our 8th Heat Wave ( 4 days str8 w/ 90+ degrees ) the entire summer last we had none !

It's really not the Heat soo much , as the Humidity, which combined plays Havoc w/ the resin pouring & curing process

Than my fear of Dentists & Needles caught up & had to have Emergency Oral Surgey .... (well that one's on me !)

Just catching up on old orders & back orders w/ the cooler , end of summer weather ( less humid at least )

As much as I enjoy another "Spirited Debate" session

I'm sorry guy's,

it's just that,,,, well... really to busy to Volley right now :D

Once the all new fresh www.ReliableResin.com web site is Up & Running

you can order 'til your hearts content...

Build ON !

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

Are we all able to view these images ... now ?

Hope so... thanks for looking

Build ON !

Don

They say a pictures worth a 1,000 words

These and many more optional conversion pkg's & item(s)

for the 2010 Challenger are done & in the Bull Pen

We've all seen a few "others efforts" w/ the Challenger conversions

I just thought ( as well as many others ) that it deserved to be done right

Build ON !

Don

970606673_hzUXt-S.jpg

( working on the correct HEMI SHAKER rt now )

also ... the 2010 T/A ... have a few more items to add

970606549_W3zec-S.jpg

the 71 Cuda Conversion ( Sox & Martin )

970607253_EMMMJ-S.jpg

the stk 71 Cuda conversion

970607043_KMj8c-S.jpg

970606868_E8UbP-S.jpg

DRAG RACE Hood / Scoop pkg

970607696_5YWeo-S.jpg

Also .... the 70 CUDA conversion !! :D

970605999_w5mkH-S.jpg

Edited by Reliable Resin

Dave ...

As I mentioned , I'm really busy here & I'm sorry , but I'm ... NOT... going be able to "Volley" w/ you

However allow me to leave you w/ the facts ... & address a few points :

#1 > WE ALL KNOW THAT YOU ( and a few others ) do not like me , which you ( & a few others ) have made painfully clear .. countless times , in the past

WE GOT IT DAVE ! .. OK , quit beatin a dead horse

#2 > As far as your quote "ripping people off" , well that really wasn't the thread / topic here ,

( once again ) you've TWISTED things / words around to Fit your Agenda ... bash my company & me personal

#3 > Eric's "problem" was that he didn't email me here directly & then "claims" he wants to communicate w/ me

#4 > Chris's claim is that he felt that $15 for the rear window was a lil more that the $9.99 starting bid price over on an AUCTION (not incd'g s/h = $14.99 a mere .01 cent)

#5 > As far as my " attitude" ,, well ... I have thick skin , but seems everytime there's anything remotely controversial regarding Reliable Resin , you ( Dave ) jump in... slinging mud , calling names,, etc... every chance you get ,, it's getting old Dave , really guy ... get off the soap box & put the torch down

#6 > allow me to go on record ( if my memory serves me ) This whole "thing w/ you was / is "

You bought some things from us , didn't like them &

you never contacted me after the fact, to allow me the chance to send you fresh product & make you a happy customer

Even after the fact, when it was brought to my attention ( publicly ) that you weren't happy I made a direct offer to you to replace item(s) , even though it was a year or 2 later , you DECLINED !

I'm not prefect , never "claimed I was" & under extenuating circumstances ..........

I do the best I can

Which is pretty darn good for 98% of the happy customers that I have ( Dave , guess your part of the 2% )

Sure, I'd like it to be 99 > 100% , who wouldn't !

But , if I've learnt anythinhg in the business ( & in any other business) ,"you can't not please all the people , all the time .. all you can do is try"

So , Dave ....do you have anything constructive to contribute to this hobby ?

Or are you just adding a few more #'s to your total post count of "4,185" & working up to 5 posts per day ?

Put the lighter down, step away from the torch & go build something

I'm off to the shop to pour & pkg'g orders

Build ON !

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

Speaking of buying resin on ebay, one thing I've noticed is the best sellers of resin products on ebay have the products that are in the photos ready to ship. I bid on something or buy it now, win, pay, and get the item within a week.

Not to point fingers at any particular resin caster, but one should not post items for sale on ebay if they are not ready to ship. Waiting weeks to get an ebay item is wrong, IMO.

Edited by Rob Hall