Model Cars Magazine Forum

Reliable Resin : COMING SOON

Please read our auctions text ... under the "Please Read Terms" section

98% of product is in buyers hands w/ in the 12 > 15 days stated in text ( if not sooner )

link > http://stores.ebay.com/RELIABLE-RESIN

Rob > & thanks for not "pointing fingers" ;)

Build ON !

Don

Like I said, I wasn't singleing any particular ebay seller out. But regarding your auctions text, you may want to consider using one font, one font size, and one color. Having 20 different colors, fonts, and sizes makes your auction text very difficult to read.

Edited by Rob Hall

Dave ... there you go AGAIN ... TWISTING WORDS to suit your agenda !

( & I'm not the only one that see's this as my direct email is full of emails asking "what's that guy Dave's problem ?" )

1 of the emails brought this up ,,, Quick question :

I'm assuming that you have a job , which your employer prob pays you for a days worth of work ?

Now "if" your @ your JOB , on the computer .. surfin the Internet , posting on various mesg brds, etc.. while on the clock for that days worth of work ..

Aren't you "ripping off" your employer, for what they're paying you to do ?

( I'm sure there's a mirror in the bathroom where you work )

It's really none of my concern .. now is it !

either is what I'm doing, concern you want so ever , anymore .... END OF STORY

Build ON !

Don

& just for the record , NEVER did I point a directly finger at any "other" resin caster

( who I know for a fact is cloning OUR & OTHER reputable resin casters products)

the aforementioned individual offering the Hurst conversion is not who I was ref'g to

( again ... you Twisting Words to suit your agenda )

Edited by Reliable Resin

One of life's reliable constants: If there's an infantile flame war on an internet modeling forum between a resin caster and his customers, it will ALWAYS be one of two resin casters. ALWAYS. ALWAYS.

Not pointing any fingers. Don't have to. B)

Flame on. :D

ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

One of life's reliable constants: If there's an infantile flame war on an internet modeling forum between a resin caster and his customers, it will ALWAYS be one of two resin casters. ALWAYS. ALWAYS.

Not pointing any fingers. Don't have to. B)

Flame on. :D

ph34r.gifph34r.gifph34r.gif

& it's ALWAYS the same cast of "characters" FLAMING / HOLDING the Torches

Time after Time , again & again On & On ,,, time & time again & again

count on Dave > who is always in front of that line w/ the Lighter in hand !!!

Dave & the other the same cast of "characters" are in the 2% bracket ( minority ) of indivduals who ,,,

basically Do Not like me ( I ref. to as the FRAY )

I can live w/ that 2%

It's the other 98% of (resonable) Good Guy's that I stay focused on

Edited by Reliable Resin

Well well well! Now I am new to this message board and Forum, However I just got back into modeling again after 15yrs,

First let me say I thought this forum was for all of us, and this part of the forums was for people like me

looking to find out more about the resin manufactures out there and there products,

Now I did in the last 4 weeks buy a resin 97 SCCA Ford Mustang Body or trans kit< not happy with it at all.

it must weight a pound easy and that is just the body.<not from reliable resin.

Now from someone on the outside looking in, one might think there are a few people here that are way outside

the guidelines of this forum and what it should be used for. I am not try in or looking to jump in here but almost

all of this could be done by email or PM or on the phone and not make others sit here looking at all of this BS

So I am going to check out his website and after checking his ebay stuff and reading his feedback he has

(it is not mandatory to leave feedback on ebay) (98%) and order something from him and see how this all plays out.

Marty

Edited by MustangDreams

Dave ,

Just come rt out & say that " I ; Dave Zinn, do not like Reliable Resin "

& let that be the end of it ...

after all , holding the torch w/ your discontent w/ us here, how many years old now ? ( 4 > 5 yrs old )

GET OVER IT & move on !

It's painfully obvious to everyone that has emailed me here today , that you have a few "issues"

One of which is "telling some one else , how to run their business or life"

You defend yourself , when the tables turned , however you dish out advise, like your word is Gospel !

oh... thanks for all the free advertizing & watch out for the Fires ... Backdraft !

"Judge what we're doing here , all you like , ....Keep the Verdict to yourself "

Flame ON ! ( all you need )

Don

Edited by Reliable Resin

I'm not a fan of Don's, but I will leave my opinion at home, there is something here that is being missed.

The E Bay message system is NOT reliable, I haven't used E Bay in around 3 years, I saw how bad it was getting

and simply had no need for it anyway, but a LOT of people I know sell on there and we have used my account to

do experiments on the messaging system and it's a joke. Randomly, some messages just disappear, or arrive days

late. The thing we really noticed was that emails regarding email addresses, alternate forms of payment and

links to sites disappeared with a lot more frequency than the others, it couldn't be a glitch. Probably some sort

of bot, but some do go through so it's inconsistent. I wouldn't rule out the following scenario: You send Don a

message via ebay and he responds with his aol address. The bots intercept it and you never get a reply. This may

or may not be the case, but I have seen it happen and if you're sitting there waiting to hear back from someone

it will be an irritating experience and it often causes the seller to lose sales or have lower closing bids. EBay

has been doing way too much experimenting for their own good and they had been bragging about having some type of

system where everything HAD to go through their system and they would catch any attempts to circumvent this. I

don't know how far along they are with this, but I'm sure once implemented it will be a disaster just like all of

the other things that they fixed.

Food for thought.

You may now go back to flaming each other, I'll go find my Jiffy Pop

Re: eBay's messaging system-

Each time I sent a message, I got the following reply:

"Dear e******,

Please send all questions directly to

> ReliableResin@aol.com <

as requested in auctions text

Thanks

De' Mottz

- got_de_mottz"

They came back to me almost immediately, so fast that I thought that they were automated replies. If they're automated, then in my opinion he's not properly minding the shop. If he typed each one, then he types faster than he lets on, and could've just as easily answered my questions than send that reply. I've been aware of his site for quite some time, although I've never dealt with him before in any way. I chose to (attempt to) deal with him on eBay instead of his site, and found that for whatever reason, it ain't gonna work, so he ain't gonna get any of my money. No loss here.

No "beef", no agenda, nothing personal, Don.

Bingo > Correct ... settings are on auto reply !

( *note ... operative word in the reply was "REQUEST" )

it's an option w/ eBay , so that I do not have to sit in frt. of this computer

all darn day long " minding the store " as you put it !

Eric all you had to do was email me

we do accept Pay Pal where buyer/seller are protected

Honestly Eric ,

at this point w/ all your Nonsence , here , there , everywhere ..

and w/ all due respect ( which you have shown me none of )

I prefer not to do business w/ you

You claim "no agenda" however you keep on & on about it

seems like an agenda to me & many others

Nothing personal , no beef ... no agenda ... just business ! ( is that clear enuf )

Now , if you have issue w/ this (might I suggest) venting your dysfunctional / displaced anger over in

"Rants & Raves" 3 doors down to your right !

Or if it makes you feel any better, find a rubber ball, write *Reliable Resin* on it & go kick it around

Have a nice day Eric .... The END

I'm making a clear cut stand here , I shall NOT subscribe to the mindless rants,

& "suggestion" of "how to run my business & life" , from who have neither a.k.a. the Fray ...the "2% minority"

I choose to stay focused on the 98% worthly of my efforts & my craft

"IF" anyone , has any "issues" w/ me for what ever reason, what so ever,

I "prefer & respectfully request" that you email me directly

Here's my DIRECT email address : ReliableResin@aol.com

Please don't "culter up this forum" w/ your issues

Build ON !

Don

p.s Ayatollah thanks , & do they still make Jiffy Pop ?

Edited by Reliable Resin