Model Cars Magazine Forum

A proper long over due introduction

I do think I ever did a proper introduction but it is never too late to make one. So here goes. My name is Charles King and live in Sweden. Started modelling back in 2002 doing modern military in 1/35. Mostly modern armor or post modern stuff. I love big vehicles and not much of a tank person. But I will do a tank as I have diorama that will need a tank to complete the scene.

I just started 1/24 back in 2010.Born in 1969,I have been interested in modeling since I was 12; though there was other interest that took priority at the time. Not until recent,in 2002 that my interest was rekindled. While browsing the Internet, I came across a gallery of beautiful military models that completely saturated my taste buds for modeling once again.So the rest is history.

I do not-so-seen models and those out of the ordinary. I do not like doing the same thing, so I tend to look for obscure inspirations to work from. This way, the model or dio becomes different. I try to follow my own way of doing things, also adding other experiences from other modelers, by adding my own mix.