Model Cars Magazine Forum

Can I see some crazy Drivetrain swaps?!

mom bought me theamt blue belaire, bone stock, and that kit covered in flash,lots of nice chrome stuff though, im gonna shave the big panel moulding, leaving the thin chrome swoop only down the body, no vents, already filled the and startd body work on hood bullets, starting to resemble a foose build lol

• 5 weeks later...

Now this is a topic I can relly get into. I got some projects I can contribute to this.

Here is my 29 Ford truck with a supercharged Acura Integra engine.

1656535_IMG-vi.jpg

Here is my 32 Ford roadster drifter with a Toyota 20V 4AG in it.

drift32t.jpg

This is one of my most complex builds. I guess thats why it is unfinished. My Ford 360 Modena. A 40 FOrd pipckup with the drivetrain of a Ferrari 360.

ford360i.jpgford360b.jpgford360d.jpgford360k.jpg

I also have a 67 Mustang fastback that is going to have a Supra 2JZ twin turbo. I also plan on getting a Charger Daytona and putting a 2JZ in it.

Also in the works will be a custom 50 Chevy COE with a rear mounted Allison V-12, and a Superbird with a Ferrari 612 engine, drivetrain and chassis.

ZR-1 Vette engine under the twin turbo/intercooler setup from the Callaway Speedster kit in a 68 AMX. You could actually call it a body swap because the only thing AMX is the body, but at a glance might be mistaken for a engine swap. Still not finished and considering adding a 401 AMC engine instead, with the twin turbo's of course.

100_0884.jpg

Callaway MX

Picture828.jpg

427 SOHC Ford on 32 Rails with a 34 body. While not too crazy of a swap, it would make for a crazy ride.

34ford210.jpg

Blown 427 Chevy in a Ferrari 250 GTO mock-up

IMG_2406.jpg

Now this is a topic I can relly get into. I got some projects I can contribute to this.

Here is my 29 Ford truck with a supercharged Acura Integra engine.

1656535_IMG-vi.jpg

Here is my 32 Ford roadster drifter with a Toyota 20V 4AG in it.

drift32t.jpg

This is one of my most complex builds. I guess thats why it is unfinished. My Ford 360 Modena. A 40 FOrd pipckup with the drivetrain of a Ferrari 360.

ford360i.jpgford360b.jpgford360d.jpgford360k.jpg

I also have a 67 Mustang fastback that is going to have a Supra 2JZ twin turbo. I also plan on getting a Charger Daytona and putting a 2JZ in it.

Also in the works will be a custom 50 Chevy COE with a rear mounted Allison V-12, and a Superbird with a Ferrari 612 engine, drivetrain and chassis.

hey Jeff you got some sweet ones . I new about the 32 but that pickup takes the cake for me. I have a 6or so honda engins ,never thought to do that with them.lol

Chrysler 413 Long Ram in a `32 Ford

Models_110002-vi.jpg

Jaguar 4.2 litre 6 cylinder in a right-hand drive T bucket

Models_110008-vi.jpg

426 Street Hemi on a custom Drag bike frame

Models_110011-vi.jpg

Supercharged `50 Ford flathead in a vintage rail

Models_110021-vi.jpg

1926 BMW DIXIE with a cut down V-6 version of the 392 Chrysler Hemi

Models_BMWDixie005-vi.jpg

I also have a Dodge Max-Wedge powered Jaguar somewhere in the house....

• 3 months later...