Model Cars Magazine Forum

Pro Star and 53 ft Great Dane reefer

Even though they were not displayed at I Hobby this past week end, Moebius Models is doing a new 15 Litre International ProStar and a 53 ft Great Dane Reefer for 2012..

I'll post more when I have something to show..

Dave

Cool Indeed! A modern trailer. Now if there was a modern red oval to go with it.. :rolleyes:

Tim

Thank you Dave for these great news. I very curious to see some photos of both the prototypes and of course the first test shots.

I want to believe that this will not take as long as it did for the Lonestar.

Tim, lets send to Dave & Moebius a ''heavy cloud'' of mails asking for some newer Peterbilts!!! :rolleyes:

Who knows, maybe just the two of us, can preorder the needed quantity for Moebius to start a Peterbilt project. :lol:

Kostas.

good news, raise the bar make it a daycab prostar with a short wheelbase. We could kitbash and come up with multiple versions of Lonestar & Pro Star.

hope next up would be a 53' race car hauler. or dry cem. tanker.

I just hope and pray that it will have one piece sides, top and bottom and that the measurments are accurate. I can live with anything else!

It would be super cool to have the option of two hole budds (never been done correctly in a kit yet!) and the option to buy it in all chrome, like the Revell Beall tanker kit or in regular colored styrene. Spread axles on air ride would be outstanding too!!!!!!! DROOOOOOL, SLOBBER, SLOBBER, SLOBBER..............sorry.

THANKS MOEBIUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!