Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Project, possible light commercial,

Ken Kitchen

Ok so maybe it's not light commercial, but it could be a parts delivery car for a Corvette shop. Unfortunately I've got to strip the paint off and start over due to some clumsiness on my part during the final assembly. Which is why I didn't complete the side marker lights and some other minor details. But it looks good enough in the pictures that I wanted to share it. I used the roof and windows from the Dodge Magnum, shortened to fit the Vette body.

newphotobase009-vi.jpg

newphotobase011-vi.jpg

newphotobase013-vi.jpg

That's very interesting. Maybe a pizza delivery? ;)

The proportions actually look good. What I'm trying to say is that I want to hate it but I like it :blink:

Thanks. Coming from you that's high praise indeed. I was thinking the other night about how no one seems to be customizing the current generation vette. And this version just seems to be a natural. Although I do have to admit it surprised me when I was mocking it up how well the lines flowed.

Ken

I'll agree with the others...the lines flow really well!!

Too bad gas is nearing $5 a gallon where I live, otherwise I could see myself driving a yellow Nomad. ;)

Mine is reaching $4, or I could see myself driving a Studebaker Avanti.

Nice job on the build, would have never thought to combine the 2.