Model Cars Magazine Forum

Mustang 2 frontend?

I don't know about any resin ones, but the best one I've found (& it's in 1/25 scale) comes in the Revell "Beatnik Bandit II" it is currently out of production but copies can be found on Ebay fairly cheap, maybe someone would take one & cast it, I think there might actually be a market out there.

I don't know about any resin ones, but the best one I've found (& it's in 1/25 scale) comes in the Revell "Beatnik Bandit II" it is currently out of production but copies can be found on Ebay fairly cheap, maybe someone would take one & cast it, I think there might actually be a market out there.

That's the one I used on my Monroe Handler project. http://www.public.fotki.com/lotso/monroe-handler-project/

It's not a mustang II, but the chassis and suspensions (front and rear) in the 39 Wagonrod are pretty nice. The 37 Ford kits previously mentioned are nice as well. I think that the Phantom Vickie is a mustang II "style" as the mustang II did not have tubular A arms.

Edited by Nate