Model Cars Magazine Forum

Anyone from Wisconsin?

Funkster

There's a Wisconsin model car site??? There are three or four clubs that I know of. One in the Milwaukee area, I think it's called Auto Modelers Group. There is another in the Fox valley, not sure what it's called. I'd have to research the others.

I'm not a member, but the AMG club 'site has almost no traffic and little to no info. :P

IIRC, they meet on the first Friday of every month, but I forget where. You could call Model Empire in West Allis and ask them, as the AMG has a display cabinet there with info about the club.

Terry, the AMG club meets on the first Friday of every month from 6:30 to 9:30pm at the Waterford(stone?) Bank on 27th Street in Oak Creek. PM me and I can get you the exact addy. I've been a member for over 6 years and it's a great club. We also do the Milwaukee NNL every April not too far from you.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 10 months later...

One of drag racings living legends will be in Wisconsin tomorrow at the Attack of the Plastic Model Car Show and Swap Meet as well as the 1:1 car show The Cars That Time Forgot. That's at the Lake Lawn Lodge Resort in Delavan, Wi right on the corner of Hwy 50 and North Shore Drive. The legend is non other that Arnie "the farmer" Beswick from Morrison, Illinois. The Blue Max Funny Car will be there also along wiith the four engined Mustang and a jet car (truck?) also.

Hi, I'm from northern Wi. Rhinelander. We had a club up here but it fell apart a few

years back. The Glue Crew is out of Wausau. About 60 mi. south of me.

Anybody on here from northern Wi.?....I visit Tomahawk every year. My son has a cabin there. I always take a model with me to work on, as a matter of fact I will be there this time next week I hope. Small World sometimes.

• 3 months later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This show is less than two weeks away and we're expecting another great turnout and hopefully 1000 models on the display tables, so c'mon down and bring some of your builds also. There'll be club displays, a giant raffle, a DJ playing some tunes, and there's plenty of restaurants just down the street.