Model Cars Magazine Forum

NNL East Roll Call!!!!

cruz

I will... no matter what. Even if I have to hold on to your bumper!

BTW, If everyone that is going were to post their mugshot in "The Put a face with the name thread", it would be a lot easier to find people!

Edited by Jon Cole

I will... no matter what. Even if I have to hold on to your bumper!

BTW, If everyone that is going were to post their mugshot in "The Put a face with the name thread", it would be a lot easier to find people!

Not a bad idea if we did it in this topic, probably easier than having a name tag the day of the show.... :unsure::lol:

I'll be there wearing my usual red flamed shirt. If you can't see my shirt, get a job as a baseball umpire :D

I am planning on arriving Friday afternoon and being in the lobby until suppertime or until I get thirsty & hungry...which should be about 5 minutes after I hit the lobby :)

Shall I make some name tags for you unknowns?

Lone Wolf Custom Painting will be there . Kathie and I will be there early Friday afternoon . If we don't catch you in Cheese Burgers in Paradise on Friday , stop and see us in the vending room and say Hi ! on Saturday .

Donn Yost

Great Donn! See you there my friend!!! ;)

'That's the most ridiculous thing I ever heard!"

And remember...after my Sam Adams, I may do a BMF demo...hic...oops... ;) Well it wasn't my car anyways...

FYI...the eyebrows and 'stach were only greasepaint. Only a Kriner would grow a 'stach like that :blink:

Howard, those big bushy eyebrows, mustach, and cigar will be more than enough to spot you! B):P

Ill be there with papa fo and the rest of the Northcoast guys!

That's just great ..... :huh:

All of you Ohio guys should be arrested upon arrival for creating an atmosphere that leads to drinking copacious amounts of alcohol.

You never see me in that condition ! :o Besides , You & Fo missed last year ! It's your turn to buy !

The Old Man

This will be my 4th attempt and if all goes well I should be there! Jus seems obligations jus pull me back in (this year front end of the car needs replacing) Hope to see everyone there and jus have a gang of fun!!

Copious amounts of alcohol...how many is that in American beer? 27? 82? 101? Good thing you guys aren't drinking Canadian beer or you might be passed out until Sunday :lol: Just don't get staggering fall down drunk or we will all laugh at you :D Then we will help you to your room and take your models and hide them on the tables at NNL ;)

That's just great ..... :)

All of you Ohio guys should be arrested upon arrival for creating an atmosphere that leads to drinking copacious amounts of alcohol.

You never see me in that condition ! :rolleyes: Besides , You & Fo missed last year ! It's your turn to buy !

The Old Man

This will be my 4th attempt and if all goes well I should be there! Jus seems obligations jus pull me back in (this year front end of the car needs replacing) Hope to see everyone there and jus have a gang of fun!!

Drive there in reverse.

Tom - the food is not that good and the service is terrible. Go down the street to the golden arches and eat.

Hey guys, do you think he fell for it? Do you think he'll believe the best burgers and service are really the worst? Did I fool him? :blink: Okay Tom, if you believe the food story, then I guess I can tell you that NNL East is really boring :)

I don't think I was very convincing...I think Tom is going to show up and have the time of his life!!!!! I know everyone else does :)

I'll be there Friday Afternoon For eats ! First trip to east !

That's just great ..... B)

You never see me in that condition ! ;) Besides , You & Fo missed last year ! It's your turn to buy !

The Old Man

US WERE GOOD OHIO PEOPLE IT WAS THAT ###### SPOOKY JUICE!!!!