Model Cars Magazine Forum

2013 NNL West

carrucha

NNL WEST 2013 PHOTOS!!!

I want to Thank the NNL West Staff for putting on another Wonderful NNL Show & Swap Meet! Hundreds of Beautiful Models were on Display, Lots of Good Friends Getting Together and the Swap Meet Tables were Full of Goodies!

Looking forward to NNL West 2014!!!

I recieved a NNL West 2013 STAFF PICK Award for the CordVette! I am very Proud and Humble to recieve one of these Rare Awards.

DSCN1706_zpsc047e0b8.jpg

Click on the LINK to see Dolores & Ira's Photos from NNL West 2013!!!

http://s453.beta.photobucket.com/user/iradahm/library/NNL%20West%202013

B)

Hey John, thanks for the shout out! We had a great time, didn't we?

Chris, good to see you up there as well, even if it was just for a short time. What John is referring to is that I was given two Staff picks at the show, for which I was truly honored. Thanks to the whole NNL team for a great show, and congrats to the People's Choice winners.

Art... it was great to see you for the short time I was there as well. I wish I could of stayed for the whole show, Next year I will be there for the whole show. Congrats on the Staff Picks..... those types of awards that are truly an honor and you deserved it. You do some killer builds

Hi All,

Second time attending NNL West, '12 the first. I wish to thank everyone involved for putting on a Fantastic show !

It really is an amazingly fun event to attend, and so many fantastic models on display. Its now one of the highlights

of the year for me, and the music is great too ! My Dad and I displayed a couple models this year,

but I hope to have some Prancing horses for 2014 !

I made up a short :D (35min) slideshow video for youtube, has some video but mostly photos. No audio track so that way you can play

the music you like. I tried to get a photo of every model at the show, Really Really looking forward to next years already !

http://youtu.be/WmxVqKOuOls

Very nice photos Ira. Thanks so much for taking the time to post them for us. You sure had plenty of your eye candy on the tables. It was nice to see them all together. Oh, and congrats on your well deserved award.

Thanks for the kind word Ray!