Model Cars Magazine Forum

New Members PLEASE READ THIS!

• 2 weeks later...
I just read the rule so edited my post to include my name. Hope I got this right.

And, that's the name your mother gave you huh? "Mercman?

The name, first and last, as shown on your drivers license is pretty much what we are asking for dude. It's not that difficult, really! :roll:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Anthony Oteri
Hi there, just joined up. I usually use my real name as my ID on these boards, but decided to have some fun with this one.

I'm over at Randy's board and Hobby Heaven as well.

Hey Steve,

I think the B's are going to need a goalie, Any chance you could get in touch with Biller? Welcome!

Glad to make your aquaintance, and join in "adult" conversations regarding scale model building, since some other sites are turning into a "romper room." Are there any other rules of conduct required at this forum, other than the name in sig, and to use appropriate language, and of, course treat people as you would want to be treated? (ie: limits on photos in posts, etc.)

• 2 weeks later...

Hello everybody! Modellpularn has discovered this place, and it seems to be a cool place, since you have a bunch of guys that are into slot racing. This I really like!! 8) I've seen some familiar names around here.

Gregg, it was cool to meet you and Jim Keeler at the Western Nat's in '99! I have some pics of you guys... I had a great time! It's always so neat to meet fellow modelers from around the world, because we all speak - Styrene :wink: You can bet I'll be posting stuff here... :roll:

'Later, guys!