Model Cars Magazine Forum

Heli-Hemi 68 Super Stock Dart...Complete!

Came out great Wayne, nice detailing and the latter carbs. look much better.

Charlie

Pro Tech

Thanks guys for the comments.

Charlie, I intended on using your Demon carbs. on this one but I ran out and couldn't get an order in to you on time. I did pick up a few this past weekend in Atlanta from Mike Dowd but I still need to get you a decent order for supplies.

Truly amazing build! That paintjob is really great, and decals look good too. Nice to see these "Modern Super Stockers" too, something bit different. Wheels and tires look very good, and engine detailing is great. Especially I like those valve covers, they just look "right". Great job with this one, there's nothing to complaine about. Reminds me of My HemiDart project, maybe I must continue that one too...

That looks awesome Wayne. I got one question though, where can the wheels be found at? Whenever I try to find Pro Track rims, you can't get them without tires....

I purchase all of my Pro Track wheels from Ebay. Two different users who are quality sellers. Mickeyvegas and Fast Eddie (user names). All of their wheels come with tires but are most likely o-rings for the fronts and sponge tires for the rears. They all go in the trash.

• 2 weeks later...