Model Cars Magazine Forum

Milwaukee NNL 21 - April 13th, 2013 Waukesha, WI

Casey

922 Model's!!!! My jaw just hit the floor, I have got to make it to one of the NNL show's at some point in my life. I couldn't look at 922 model's in 6 hour's I don't think. I am on page two so far and eye candy indeed.

I would HIGHLY recomend that you attend an NNL and maybe the one in Toledo in Oct. would be closer for you. I have attended about 18 NNLs and I hope that I'm not done yet. They are a LOT of fun as there is great "eye candy", camaraderie, and often as swap meet as well. Try it!

I just can't stop drooling over these build's, awesome job to all who entered. I am with you Nick, I have some East Coast buddie's so making the NNL East in New Jersey would be cool, but the NNL Nats in Sylvania is going to be the most realistic one for me. Thank's again for all the picture's guy's.

I just can't stop drooling over these build's, awesome job to all who entered. I am with you Nick, I have some East Coast buddie's so making the NNL East in New Jersey would be cool, but the NNL Nats in Sylvania is going to be the most realistic one for me. Thank's again for all the picture's guy's.

I would like to go to the NNL East but it's too long a haul for me. Maybe I'll get up to the NNL North some day in Minneapolis.