Model Cars Magazine Forum

$425,000,000! What would you do?

The wife said, :angry:Where are the lottery tickets I asked you to pick up? There was silence until you heard my pick up speeding off to the C store @ 8:45.. :blink: Not a fan of the lottery myself, my thought it is best to keep the 2 bucks in my wallet not theirs. But safer then a angry spouse.

Edited by Gramps2u

The wife said, :angry:Where are the lottery tickets I asked you to pick up? There was silence until you heard my pick up speeding off to the C store @ 8:45.. :blink: Not a fan of the lottery myself, my thought it is best to keep the 2 bucks in my wallet not theirs. But safer then a angry spouse.

Tell your wife your going to buy $20 worth of tickets. Make up and write down random numbers for 10 tickets. During the drawing give her the numbers. After the drawing take out the $20 that you did not spend on the tickets. Give her $10 and you keep $10.

The only problem is, if you pick the winning numbers you are in deep caw caw. But don't worry that will never happen.

Well, one of the MANY things I think I'd do... after coming out of hiding several months from now, would be to buy each and every member on this site a model. Not just any model, mind you. I'd buy you all your Grail Kit. You know, that one kit that remains out of reach, whether for financial reasons or just that it can't be found? That one kit that leaves you soft between the ears at its mere mention? Yeah, that one... After that, I think I'll start having real fun... 'Nuff said! ;)

i would use oh say a thousand of it to buy this site, kick out all the hitler moderators, and hire someone who actually listens when you tell them something is wrong. take your pick: magazine arrives all battered all the time, website glitches that are written off to "oh who in the heck uses internet explorer anymore (uh you mean besides like half the world?)", replace the sql server with one that works consistently, and most of all ban anyone who knows squat about modern operating systems and programming environments yet is more than willing to toss in their 50 cents about technical issues like they really know.

and then i would wake up and find out it was all a dream anyhow.

i would use oh say a thousand of it to buy this site, kick out all the hitler moderators, and hire someone who actually listens when you tell them something is wrong. take your pick: magazine arrives all battered all the time, website glitches that are written off to "oh who in the heck uses internet explorer anymore (uh you mean besides like half the world?)", replace the sql server with one that works consistently, and most of all ban anyone who knows squat about modern operating systems and programming environments yet is more than willing to toss in their 50 cents about technical issues like they really know.

and then i would wake up and find out it was all a dream anyhow.

Odd how you have such a low opinion of this site, yet you stick around to moan and complain.

Who's holding the gun to your head and forcing you to stay? Why not find another forum that you actually like? :blink: