Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #102 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

60 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Boy, this is a tough one. Being an old fiberglass drag racer, the body looks about right and I really don't see anything that would blow the images. The only part I don't like is the Plymouth sprayed on the spoiler. Looks a lot like an airbrush rather than a rattle can. The front end painted lights etc. look about right. I'm going real. Not a lot of clues in this one.

Can I say both and neither? That way I won't be wrong! LOL!

I wouldn't judge by shadows as light source and other surroundings can throw that off. It look's like a very real racing car and I'm going to have to vote for real this time.

The hole front section look's typical of drag-cars.

I went for real, though I'm not a 100% on that. After studing the pic more, I can't tell if its a real car photo shopped to look like a model, or a model photo shopped to look real. It appears to me that a few things look "added" to trick us.

:D

Edited by kingiguana

Mike, BE GENTLE!!!! Have you EVER woken up a BEAR before? It took me YEARS to be able to wake up WITHOUT reaching for my weapon! Theresa USED ta wake me VERY gently, Now she jus gets outta bed, an I wake up when I feel her gettin outta the bed.(I'm still a light sleeper). Here, let me show ya how it's done.

PSSSSSTTTTT, Harry, you up? HAAAARRRRRYYYYYYYY, rise an shine ol man, we's wastein daylight here kiddo! You KNOW what day it is, so you SHOULD be used to us so far. So WAKE UP THERE BOY!!!!!!!! I trust you slept well. :o:o

Throw in the "hope you slept well" thing, sounds like you care! :):P:o:blink: