Model Cars Magazine Forum

Real or Model #111 FINISHED!

Real or model?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. Real or model?

• Real
    • Model

Duhhhh I don't quite 'member the thread, but it SURE LOOKED FAMILIAR!!! What gave it away for ME, was the bolts under the fender! If it WAS a model, it was built by a REAL bolt counter! ONLY THOSE kinda guys go to THAT extent!!!GREAT ONE Harry! Can't wait fer MONDAY!!!!!! :lol::D:lol:;)

hey dan ,theresa must have let the old man sleep in today :lol: now wes gots two to wakes up/ george , harry time to rise and shine well at least rise :lol:

Oh how well you know me,my Brother!!! Yep Therese DON'T hafta work taday(THAT"S GREAT) so yeah, I got ta sleep in!!!

Welp, if da gangs all here, les start tossin stones at Harry's window! NOT TO LARGE though, caz I DON'T wanna pay for a new window!!! But here in Deeetroit ,we jus SHOOT at the window, caz the bang'll wake 'im up, an da bullet leaves just a SMALL hole.Les o'course yer usein a MAGNUM! But it think that's KINDA overkill,when all we wantsta do is wake him!

Soooo, Harry, UP ANATTEM!!! WAZ it gonna be??? HIT US BROTHER!!! HIT US!!!!! :lol::DB);)

Edited by george 53