Model Cars Magazine Forum

photo bucket wont load anymore

azers

Worked fine for me about an hour ago. I'm on Mac, so your results may differ. What computer, what operating system, what Internet browser do you have? (For example, Dell PC with Windows 7 operating system on Internet Explorer 9). This may be a question for Dave Ambrose (originator of the Forum Problems topic at the top of the General page).

I just now took this screen shot, uploaded it and copied it.

Picture13_zps2eac4aea.png

Edited by sjordan2

When i try to paste a photo from photobucket all i get is a little square with question mark. I see that a lot when im on the other threads as well. Some pictures work some dont. Everything seems to be working on photobuckets end.ill keep playing with it.

I am having the same problem, but I use my phone to scroll the site. Both on mobile version & full version any photobucket hosted pic is a blue question mark. If it helps my phone is an Android phone. On a computer it works fine but my laptop is broken so.... Could it possibly be an issue with Adobe Flash? I am able to see pictures that have been uploaded as an attachment at the bottom of a post though. This just started for me last week....

It appears thT photobucket has changed their formT to be unfriendly to cell phone users. So what other photo hosting sites can be used by us android phone owners that dont have home computors.

Do you have the data that proves this?

It's difficult to consider that the presence of mobile phone users just slipped by Photobucket when they updated the site.

CadillacPat