Model Cars Magazine Forum

Heartland Model Car Nationals June 7 & 8/ Who's going from here?

Speedfreak

Just wondering if anyone else from here will be attending this event? It will be held at the Overland Park, Ks Convention Center which is in the Kansas City, Missouri metro area. General admission begins at 9am Sunday June 8th. More info is available at the KC Slammers website.

Edited by Speedfreak

Wouldn't miss it. I'll have two table again this year. Lots of old kits and several NASCAR kits. I know I know, but I sold over twenty NASCAR kits last year and lots of Corvettes. Hope to have a half dozen models on display.

Tom Nungester and my self will be there again and also please stop by on Sunday and say hi as we are vending for the first time as IRC 3d Imaging will have some great new parts and special show prices for the new Ride Tech air ride kits and 3d printed parts.

Tom Nungester and my self will be there again and also please stop by on Sunday and say hi as we are vending for the first time as IRC 3d Imaging will have some great new parts and special show prices for the new Ride Tech air ride kits and 3d printed parts.

awesome

The show was very good! I came up Sunday morn.w/Royal (Tp Shelf Models) From Tulsa ,didn't have anything to enter in the show. I did shop.

Wish I would have brought the camera, I'm sure someone will post some pics.-Someone post pics! Street rod and motorcycle was light. Not many entries.

The Slammers always put on a great show!

Eric

• 2 weeks later...