Model Cars Magazine Forum

2003-4 mustang cobra

Jaguar man 21

Tamiya's paints better than any spray paint I've ever owned especially smooth finish almost everytime. Even if your not good at spraying you'll get even coverage. But as for PUTTY Tamiya's putty is great. I'm not a Tamiya finattic but everything I've gotten from them, models,glue, paint, putty, sanding stuff, polish, tools etc work awesome!!

Cheers,

Comp orange rocks. In 03 I ordered a mystichrome 04 convertible. It arrived in feb 04. I went in to pick it up on a blustery -35 day. I had a deal done when I ordered it and left a deposit. Deal was for msrp and not a penny more. I get there with my trailer and they inform me since it was such a special color and they only were allowed to get one coupe and one convertible that they needed a 10k price adjustment. I said no way and got my deposit back and went home. Worked out though since I took an 03 mach 1 off their hands. I then got my 07 Shelby out of Arizona brand new since I found it there with no markup on price. And I got my 14 Shelby for sticker as well. I will still get my 04 cobra at some point. Lol