Model Cars Magazine Forum

1/16th 69 Camaro ProMod 7/22/14 motor painted

Romell R

Rom, the second time around was the charm on the block. It looks great. It's kinda cool to watch your considerable skills improve with multiple efforts right before our eyes.

Thanks Rick but this is still the first time around on this block LOL! Its the same block just being refined Thanks for your sincere compiments Bro. Edited by Romell R

Well I thought I was gonna get the crank and pistons done today but didnt, I did get the crank done though and I was able to true up the heads and block for a paper tight fit. heres some pics for ya....

crank stll needs a lil clean up ............

crank003.jpg

crank005.jpg

Heads and block sured up....see the tight fit between...

crank006.jpg

crank008.jpg

a short list of parts.....

crank007.jpg

thanks for viewing and I'll post more very soon........... B)

You did not!

Whoa!

Wow, Romell. What the heckaroonies did I put in that cheeseburger you had here?

Man, you're killing us!!

Amazing stuff.

B)

Musta be te good suff in that burger I came home and was inspired to build like never before LOL! thanks for the compliments my friend and for opening up your home to us. Edited by Romell R

Holy Smokes Rom.... you have blown me away man. that crank is awesome!!! This is very impressive work. Very Very Nice. Keep the pics coming.

Chris you know how we work it man.... it's all the way or no way LOL! Thank Bro for your compliments and support. Hey PM me you number again I lost it some how.

For what you are making this from, thats really Impressive work Rommel. A huge undertaking with the proper tools at hand makes this all the more impressive in my book.

Hey thanks Bret I appreciate your input always Edited by Romell R